Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tamil nadu Tourism Dept Hotels give 20% Concessions for Senior Citizens

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: krishna rao Khanapur <kkr601@gmail.com>

I happened to stay at Tamilnadu Tourist Development Corporation Hotel Tamilnadu at Thanjavur by booking the room in advance on line from 12 to 14 jan 2012. When I reached there there was a surprise for me. I was informed that Senior Citizens will get a discount of 20 Percent of the tariff on production of copy of age proof identity card. I had PAN card of which I submitted a zerox copy to avail the discount.
This discount is available in all their hotels through out the State of Tamilnadu and is restricted to one room only. This is some thing to be appreciated by all Seniors

Will Govt. of India provide this facilities to Seniors in their Hotels across the Country?

Khanapur Krishna Rao B.Sc.,B.E. IDSE (retd)
Secretary, The Association of Senior Citizens, Hyderabad
9392431974    040-27752546

=====================

1 comment: